||CASINO HOUSE RULES
Welcome to The Palace Poker Casino. Management will attempt to maintain
a pleasant environment for all our customers and employees. Your presence
in our card room means that you agree to abide by our house rules.
The following are general house rules.
- Anyone under the age of 21 will not be permitted to enter
- Use of cell phones at the cashier’s cage is prohibited
- Smoking is not allowed.
- No pictures may be taken by cameras or cell phones
- Any items on the table that are equal to or larger than the
size of cards may nullify the Jackpot.
- Verbally or physically threatening any patron or employee will
be cause for expulsion
- Using profanity or obscene language is not allowed
- Creating a disturbance by arguing, shouting, or making excessive
noise is not allowed
- Throwing cards, tearing, bending or crumpling cards are not
- Cash does not play
- Only one person may play a hand
- No one is allowed to play another player’s chips
- Players must keep their cards in full view at all times during
- It is a player’s responsibility to protect their hand
- All areas of the Casino are monitored by surveillance except the
- Speaking a foreign language during the play of a hand is not
allowed. This includes all players at the table.
- If an incorrect decision is made by an employee but is made
in good faith, the Palace has no liability
- A floorman’s decision is final
- Management reserves the right to change or alter any promotion
at any time.